Hi. How are you? It’s been awhile hasn’t it. I won’t go into the nitty gritty details of why, but let me just say that it needed to happen. In the process of the last month and change, I did learn something. Five somethings, even. Let me share.
- Asking for help is not indicative of weakness. If anything it is a sign of strength as you are acknowledging that a current issue or task is too large for you alone to take on.
- If you tell someone that they have hurt you, they do not reserve the right to refute this and tell you that they did not. On the flip side, if someone tells you that you have hurt them, you do not get to tell them that this is not true. Not how that works.
- Life is about finding that golden moment. That defining moment that is the pinnacle star of this particular chapter of your story. You may realize it tomorrow, you may realize it fifty years from now. But you will find it.
- “Faith. You give it to the ones you love, but the people who really deserve it are the ones who come through even when you don’t love them enough.”
- There is something to be said about a hot bath with an ice cold gin & tonic.
You are all such very lovely people. I hope you’re well. I hope you have an excellent weekend, and I’ll see you on Monday.